Welcome to Summer Term! We hope you have a great summer teaching!
Here are links to some helpful resources that will help you get everything ready to go for the Summer Term.
- How to Export/ Import a Course (Make sure you are exporting NOT copying!)
- Software Recommendations
- Getting Started with Blackboard Course Design
- Customizing the Course Menu
- Posting Your Syllabus to Blackboard
- Adding Extra Time to a Quiz/Test
Additionally, if you have questions about setting up the Grade Center, these resources can help:
- New to Grade Center? Use the Grade Center Best Practices guide to get started.
- Blackboard’s Grade Center can help you to complete your grade verifications during the term. Setting your total column as the External Grade will auto-populate each student’s up-to-date grade in the Academic Records Integration tool.