Welcome back! We know the first few weeks of classes are always a stressful time, so if you need any help and support we’re here! In this post, we’re sharing our hours, some support resources, and an important reminder about backing up course content from past terms.
LT Support Hours
If you need to call, email, or stop by Learning Technologies, we are open from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. We will do our best to respond to any requests submitted to us ASAP but keep in mind that the first few weeks of courses starting is one of our busiest times and we are short staffed.
Helpful Resources for Getting Started
Here are links to some helpful resources that will help you get everything ready to go for the semester.
- How to Export/ Import a Course
- Software Recommendations
- Getting Started with Blackboard Course Design
- Customizing the Course Menu
- Post Your Syllabus
- Adding Extra Time to a Quiz/Test
Additionally, if you have questions about setting up the Grade Center or using the ARI tool, these resources can help:
- Blackboard’s Grade Center can help you to complete your grade verifications during the term. Setting your total column as the External Grade will auto-populate each student’s up-to-date grade in the Academic Records Integration tool.
- New to Grade Center? Use the Grade Center Best Practices guide to get started.
- Need to enter grades or verifications? You can find instructions for Roster Verification, Midterm Verification, Quarter and Midterm Grades, and Entering Final Grades.
Have other questions? Check out the full Getting Started support section on our Knowledge Base or send us an email!
Just a reminder– Summer 2022 course recordings in Collaborate Ultra will be removed September 6th.
You’ll find instructions below to help you in this process:
- Enable Recording Downloads in Collaborate
- Watch a video on enabling and downloading Collaborate Ultra Recordings
- Upload a Video to YuJa
- Creating and Sharing Folders in YuJa
If you run into any issues or have questions about this process (or anything else as you’re getting started), you can always contact us for assistance at email@example.com!