Did you know that you have access to nearly 500 online, on-demand videos from the Magna Digital Library? Well, now you do!
What Is the Magna Digital Library?
The Magna Digital Library is a collection of on-demand digital training resources that cover a wide range of topics, including:
- Active and Engaged Students
- Assessment, Grading and Feedback
- Classroom Climate
- Course Delivery and Instruction
- Course Design and Preparation
- Department and Program Evaluation
- Equity, Inclusion, and Diversity
- Faculty, Hiring, and Development
- Higher-Order Thinking
- Institutional Culture
- Leadership and Personal Development
- Faculty Personal Development
- Strategic Planning
For each session, you will not only be able to watch the videos but also the transcripts, slide handouts, and other supplemental materials.
How to Access the Magna Digital Library
All COD employees have access to the Magna Digital Library. To get started, you’ll need to activate your account using the instructions on the Institutional Membership Information page.
Note: Full-time faculty can use Magna online sessions for professional development hours. You will simply need to fill out the Reflection Action form.
Questions? Let us know!