In light of the changes to return-to-campus date (see ya this summer), we’re offering some additional remote teaching training sessions. We’re covering some important topics, like testing, grade center and using Collaborate! Don’t see what you need help with? Email us at email@example.com.
Additionally, remember to register via Cornerstone if you want to use the session for PD hours.
Here’s what we’re teaching and where you can find us this week:
Monday, April 6
- Blackboard Assignments, 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. Join Session (Collaborate)
Tuesday, April 7
- Quizzes and Tests, 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. Join Session (Collaborate)
- Collaborate Ultra, 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. Join Session (Collaborate)
Wednesday, April 8
- Quizzes and Tests, 2:00 to 3:00 p.m. Join Session (Collaborate)
Thursday, April 9
- Assignments, 10:00 a.m. to 11 a.m. Join Session (Collaborate)
Friday, April 10
- Grade Center, 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Join Session (Collaborate)
We’re also still offering drop-in Collaborate support labs if you have a more general question or need one-on-one support. Here are the hours for that this week as well.
- Monday 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Tuesday 2 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Wednesday 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Thursday 2 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Friday 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
And you can always email us to ask for help as well! This schedule also appears on the main College Coronavirus page.