Welcome to Fall of 2022! We hope your Fall Term is one of your best yet.
Here are links to some helpful resources that will help you get everything ready to go for the Fall Term.
- How to Export/ Import a Course (Make sure you are exporting NOT copying! Copy will copy EVERYTHING)
- Software Recommendations
- Getting Started with Blackboard Course Design
- Customizing the Course Menu
- Posting Your Syllabus to Blackboard
- Adding Extra Time to a Quiz/Test
Additionally, if you have questions about setting up the Grade Center, these resources can help:
- New to Grade Center? Use the Grade Center Best Practices guide to get started.
- Blackboard’s Grade Center can help you to complete your grade verifications during the term. Setting your total column as the External Grade will auto-populate each student’s up-to-date grade in the Academic Records Integration tool.
Have other questions? Check out the full Getting Started support section on our Knowledge Base or send us an email!