Welcome back! We hope everyone’s spring term is getting off to a good start. As you’re getting your courses set up, here are some resources you might find useful.
Helpful Resources for Getting Started
Here are links to some helpful resources that will help you get everything ready to go for the semester.
- How to Export/ Import a Course
- Software Recommendations
- Getting Started with Blackboard Course Design
- Customizing the Course Menu
- Post Your Syllabus
- Adding Extra Time to a Quiz/Test
Blackboard Ultra Base Navigation Changes
Blackboard is back and looking better than ever! When you log into Blackboard you will now see the new, updated navigation. This update should streamline many processes in Blackboard and make it much easier and intuitive to use (not to mention more accessible) but we know there’s always a bit of an adjustment period to new technology. We’re here to answer any of your questions as you try out UBN–don’t hesitate to email or call.
If you’d like to explore on your own, we have these resources to share, including the video linked above (it will open in YuJa):
- LT Blog Post on Ultra Base Navigation We share information on Base Navigation and how it will impact you.
- Blackboard Ultra on Learning Technologies website: Learn more about what features Ultra Base Nav and Ultra more generally has to offer.
- Blackboard’s Base Navigation Info Site You can learn more about every part of Ultra Base Navigation from Blackboard’s site.
Have other questions? Check out the full Getting Started support section on our Knowledge Base or send us an email!